- Training departments struggle to deliver on high stakeholder expectations with limited staff. We’re here to help with routine tasks or tackle long-neglected program maintenance.
- Even small initiatives can stress a lean training organization. Our team can be the short-term resource needed to accomplish the unexpected project successfully. Your team will thank you.
- No single airline has extensive experience with epic change. Mergers, entry-into-service projects, transitions to CBTA, and implementing new regulatory requirements are situations where outside support can be invaluable.
- Struggling to get the most value out of your data? We can help you evolve from spreadsheets and basic metrics to a true data-driven training organization. Let us help you create tailored data governance and elevate your team’s data literacy.
We prepare crew members to perform best when it matters most
- Leading a training and standards organization involves plenty of operational crisis management and firefighting. It can be hard to make time for strategic thinking and long-term planning. We’re experts at designing roadmaps and training strategies that capture your continuous improvement ideas.
- Innovation doesn’t happen by accident. It requires time and effort to determine where to invest limited resources to modernize training. We can work with you to prioritize innovation projects and ensure they deliver on promised returns on investment.
- Contemporary systems like EBT, CBTA, AQP, and ATQP require upgrading training department knowledge and skills. Let us assist with the creation of professional development plans to make sure your team can meet the expectations of new training methodologies.
- Excellence in flight operations requires integrating Safety Management, Training, Quality Assurance, and Data systems. A well-articulated decision-making strategy goes a long way towards breaking down siloes.
We use agile and responsive methods that move at the speed of business
We partner with you to identify and create your path to success by applying our proven performance pillars:
- People – Touch & Go Solutions understands the diverse roles your stakeholder groups fulfill and how to navigate competing priorities.
- Technology – We effectively leverage the right tools for running an efficient and safe aviation organization for improved performance.
- Processes – From Human Performance to Data Management, we leverage the necessary processes or driving performance.
- Data – Our experienced team will turn your data into important business insights and pivotal results that will increase performance and safety.